The User Interface
Use the Main menu, and the buttons on the toolbar below it, to access all of the features and functions of the EFT Reader.
The menus on the EFT Reader’s main form are:
- Create and save viewer sets of EFT criteria as EFT files, open existing EFT files, close EFT files, and exit the tool.
- Some of these options can also be accessed using buttons on the EFT Reader toolbar (New Viewer Set, Open Viewer Set, Save Viewer Set).
- Set preferences for the viewer forms and for reports (both spatial and non-spatial), set preferences for database options, add a viewer to the main window, and change the name of a viewer form.
- You can also add a new viewer form using the Add Viewer toolbar button.
- Show/hide the EFT toolbar, change the magnification of an Annual view, review your EFT criteria choices (scenario/indicator/year) for the current view, look at an Annual or Roll-up view of output, synchronize multiple viewers, access the Meander Visualization tool, and view scenario details.
- Some of these options can also be accessed using buttons on the EFT Reader toolbar (Show Criteria, Show Annual, Show Roll-Up, Meander Visualization).
- Select and create reports, and navigate to where the EFT Reader stores finished reports.
- These options can also be accessed using buttons on the EFT Reader toolbar (Select Reports, Create Reports, Finished Reports).
- Options for arranging the open windows on your screen.
- Accesses this on-line help system, and general information about the EFT Reader
- Specifies the version of EFT Reader to which the help applies.